“You” or “your” refers to the person accessing the site. If the person accessing the site does so on behalf of, or for the purposes of, another person, including a business or other organization, “you” or “your” also means that other person, including a business organization.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website and mobile apps
- Via email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline, or by any third-party website not operated by us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Data provided by users to us, such as during account creation
- Data created during use of our services, such as location, app usage, and device data
- Data from other sources, such as QSchool partners and third parties that use our APIs
The following data is collected by or on behalf of QSchool:
Data provided by users. This includes:
- User profile: We collect data when users create or update their QSchool accounts. This may include their name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, profile picture, payment or banking information (including related payment verification information), government identification documents, including driver’s license numbers and images, birthdate, signature, and photo. For more information, please see the section titled “How we use personal data.”
- Background check and identity verification: We collect background check and identity verification information for coaches. This may include information such as driver history or criminal record (where permitted by law). This information may be collected by an authorized vendor on QSchool’s behalf.
- Demographic data: We may collect demographic data about users, including through user surveys. In some countries, we may also receive demographic data about users from third parties.
- User content: We collect the information users submit when they contact QSchool customer support, provide ratings or compliments for other users, or otherwise contact QSchool. This may include feedback, photographs or other recordings collected by users.
Data created during use of our services. This includes:
- Location data: We collect precise or approximate location data from a user’s mobile device if enabled by the user to do so.
- Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our services, including the type of services requested or provided, order details, delivery information, date and time the service was provided, amount charged and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Usage data: We collect data about how users interact with our services. This includes data such as access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or services used before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
- Device data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion data, and mobile network data.
- Communications data: We enable users to communicate with each other and QSchool through QSchool’s mobile apps and websites. For example, we enable coaches and students to call, text, or send other files to each other (generally without disclosing their telephone numbers to each other). To provide this service, QSchool receives some data regarding the calls, texts, or other communications, including the date and time of the communications and the content of the communications. QSchool may also use this data for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve our products and services, and for analytics.
Data from other sources. This includes:
- User feedback, such as ratings, feedback, or compliments.
- Users participating in our referral programs. For example, when a user refers another person, we receive the referred person’s personal data from that user.
- QSchool account owners who request services for or on behalf of other users, or who enable such users to request or receive services through their accounts.
- Users or others providing information in connection with claims or disputes.
- QSchool business partners through which users create or access their QSchool account, such as payment providers, social media services, or apps or websites that use QSchool’s APIs or whose APIs QSchool uses.
- Vendors who help us verify users’ identity, background information, and eligibility to work, for regulatory, safety, and security purposes.
- Publicly available sources.
- Marketing service providers.
Google Analytics. We collect analytics data about your usage of the Website using third-party analytics services like Google Analytics cookies. You can learn more information about Google Analytics cookies at google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
QSchool may combine the data collected from these sources with other data in its possession.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you, including for marketing and promotional purposes as well as to seek feedback
- Provide, improve, expand, and, promote our services;
- Analyze usage and personalize the Website;
- Share data with third parties to provide technical support or provide specific services, such as communicating with you via marketing emails;
- Advertise, including to you on other websites;
- Provide you with customer support; and
- Respond to valid legal process and valid requests from government authorities.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Service Providers. We may share the information we collect about you with third party service providers to help us provide the Website.
Other Sharing. We may also share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- To comply with a legal requirement or process, including but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures;
- If law enforcement or a government authority requests information and we think disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, or a legal process;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our users, QSchool, or the public;
- While negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets;
- Whenever you consent to the sharing.
Invite A Friend. We may offer a referral service that allows you to inform your friends and other acquaintances about content on the site or to forward information to them. If you elect to use such a referral service, we will collect the friend’s or other acquaintance’s email address and use it to send a one-time email inviting the friend or person to visit one or more sites. We store this contact information for the sole purpose of sending the one-time email. When you use such a service, you represent and warrant to us that you have an existing business or personal relationship with the friend or acquaintance sufficient to avoid liability under any law that applies to unsolicited email, and we will merely be a service provider facilitating your sending of the email.
CHOICES YOU HAVE
In general, you may browse the Website without providing personal information. However, if you choose not to provide personal information through the Website, certain functionalities of the Website may not be available to you and we may not be able to provide certain services to you or respond to your requests.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, you can opt out of these communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included in those emails. This opt out does not apply to communications from us as a result of account activity or transactions in an account that you have signed up for.
USE OF THE WEBSITE BY UNDERAGE INDIVIDUALS
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information against loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no system is perfectly secure or guaranteed to be free from unauthorized use or access. Before submitting any personal information through the Website, please be aware of these inherent risks and know that you do so at your own risk.
You may receive advertising from QSchool if you provide us with your contact information, or visit the Website, or we receive your contact information from one of our partners.